Where might Manti Te’o fall in the NFL Draft? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
His senior year shows what a good player he can be; he made a tonne of plays for Notre Dame on their way to the national championship. Regardless of the Catfish scandal, he should be judged on the tape and his Combine performance. Where do you think he might fall, and who to?

Down at the One - Where might Manti Te

Top of the 2nd, late in the 1st. I still think he is a good player. Just a victim of being overhyped by the ESPN machine, only to be ripped apart by the same machine. Sure he brought it on himself for the most part. I just think he caved into a lot of the stress. Thats what probably worries more than anything.

At the end of the day though, he put some real solid tape out there save for the BSC game, and is a good player. Probably a similar player to James Laurenitis (sp?).

I'd grab him in the fourth :hihi:

But really, I think he'll be a late first rounder. Crazy how just a few months ago he was a sure fire top 5 pick. Same with Star and Jarvis Jones.

He could end up a Saint and be traded for more draft picks or could just be a Saint. Depends on if Vilma restructures....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom