Where should Jameis Winston be on the depth chart? (2 Viewers)

Where would you put Jameis Winston on the depth chart if it was up to you?

• Jameis Winston should be first string.

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Jameis Winston should be second string.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Jameis Winston should be third string.

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
Right now Jameis needs to be taken out and let him heal up. He's battling 4 fractured vertebrae, some type of ankle injury and I read somewhere he has something wrong with his hip flexor. I'm sure his knee may have some soreness too. It is effecting his passing and his movement around in the pocket. He needs to get well. But I still support him as our QB.

Andy Dalton put zero pressure on Winston for the starting job despite missing time in camp. Winston is not a great option but it seems as Dalton is worst. With that top of mind Sunday will be really ugly!

Andy Dalton put zero pressure on Winston for the starting job despite missing time in camp. Winston is not a great option but it seems as Dalton is worst. With that top of mind Sunday will be really ugly!
I don’t think they allowed him to put pressure on Winston. There wasn’t a competition. Dalton signed to be the backup and Winston signed to be the starter. It was very similar to Jameis signing when Brees was the starter. Saints wanted a guy who could still win games, and Dalton can do that.

The only list he should be on right now the injured list.

If we rest him till he's healthy it'll be the first time he's been healthy in about a year. Then we'll see what he's got.

Ok… that’s worst case scenario.

HOWEVER… Winston (and the offense) has been well below expectations, through a “forgiving” 2-1 record thanks to the Turds.

If Winston is banged up, NOW IS THE TIME to see if Dalton can be a “gamer” in this offense.

He’s a smart dude… maybe it “clicks” in live action ??!

I’m at the point that I’m ready to see “what else” this offense can do.

Serious question for Winston folks: At what point do you consider he had enough opportunities?
Winston Folks?!?!? Are you kidding us, some of yall ain't nothing but Taysom stans wearing masks like Scooby-Doo villians..."look it's old man Withers"

Look if AD shows out and we win, and we continue a streak of success, I'll gladly admit I was wrong and move on with my support for AD...what I'm not going to do is constantly shift stances and never admit I was wrong about anything....can you say the same for yourself?

That made me chuckle but you know what he meant lol. Same as with the Taysom folks. 😂
How are people supporting the Saints QB1 his “folks “ and not just Saints fans supporting the guy the coaches, not a fan “pole,” made QB1?

Seems like “y’all” are the “folks” all feeled out over a specific player.

How are people supporting the Saints QB1 his “folks “ and not just Saints fans supporting the guy the coaches, not a fan “pole,” made QB1?

Seems like “y’all” are the “folks” all feeled out over a specific player.
All I care about is winning. Don’t care who the QB is, you’ve got me confused with someone else. I’m not a y’all but nice try, and I don’t get in my feels about any of this. It’s a game, entertainment. That’s it.

If you deny that there are folks (people whatever you wanna call em I couldn’t care less) who claim he can do no wrong, just as there’s a group of folks who claim he can do no right then I’m wasting my time even responding directly to you. Lol Just as there is with Taysom.

Oh and I’ve supported Jameis over any other QB we have and still do. It’s in every one of my posts. 😊

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom