Where the heck is Gregg Williams? (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Haven't heard a peep from this guy since before the SB. Where the heck is he? Has he been involved in the offseason process at all? . I sure would like to get his view on the new OT rules.

Last edited:
What other Coordinators in the league have you heard from or about this offseason... or any other offseason for that matter when it isn't related to firings and hirings?

What other Coordinators in the league have you heard from or about this offseason... or any other offseason for that matter when it isn't related to firings and hirings?

Well, considering Im not paying attention to any other team's coordinators, I couldn't tell ya. I just though we would atleast get a little post Super Bowl interview from him. I always enjoy his interviews.

He's eating those crackers with peanut butter per Sean paytons instructions while watching the legend killers pick sixs over and over again :ezbill:

Well, considering Im not paying attention to any other team's coordinators, I couldn't tell ya. I just though we would atleast get a little post Super Bowl interview from him. I always enjoy his interviews.

Yeah, I just didn't like your assumption that because we haven't heard from him that Payton or the team had put the clamps down. It's assuming a conspiracy when there really isn't any basis for one.

Are you that bored? The dude is probably stuck in a small room with a TV screen watching all of the defensive players we are going to draft in the first 3 or 4 rounds. He is not a celebrity, and is not going to sit around looking for interviews just to get on the newspaper. Remember DC Gibbs? When did you ever hear from him? Hardly ever. Come on dude, there has got to be enough to read or watch until the draft instead of worrying about what GW is doing.

We are all big GW fans, because we are all Saints fans. You just made it seem like you thought payton and the front office was keeping him under wraps for some reason. That is the dumbest thing ever, considering that he just helped us win a Superbowl. You have no reasoning to even suggest that they are doing that, and if you do, please explain.

I guess it's hard to convey the intention of a joke on a message board. How can you shut up a grown man, especially for no reason. I never even considered GW's comments about the hitting the QB controversial. It was just...a....j.o.k.e.

Dont flame be bro. Just wanted to find out if anybody and the latest on Gregg. I never got to hear from him as far as his thoughts on his first season with the Saints, SB victory, etc.

Again, apologies for anyone that took offense.

Geez

Not flamming anyone here, just saying that you know as well as I do that it was not a joke. Nothing about your post said joke. Come on dude, I have done a 1,000 sheep, you can't pull the wool over my eyes.

If my intentions were serious I would tell you. If that was the case I would have named the thread "Has Payton put a muzzle on Gregg" or something like that. I even took the comment out of my initial post.

You guys are crazy :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom