Where to watch in Chicago? (1 Viewer)

Dr. Doom

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
To Chicago Saints fans-I am in Chicago for the weekend. I need to know where to go to watch the game with some like minded fans. Please advise. Thanks. Maybe we should start a sticky with places to watch the games in various cities.

Try using justintv if you can't get the game in Chicago. But if I'm not mistaken, isn't our game vs Philly going to be shown in most FOX affiliates around the country(all except Houston IIRC). As far as bars go, you could ask the front desk at the hotel where they may be some bars who'll show the game.

Most times they can find out something for you at least.

i live in the suburbs outside of chicago, good luck finding a place to watch with other saints fans. there are plenty of bars that will have the game but you'll be hard pressed to saints fans to watch with. i go to the foundry in aurora,

I could watch on directv internet since I have directv or justintv. Just wanted to see if there was some place where Saints fans gather. I'm not staying at a hotel, so asking the front dest is out. Thanks though. Maybe some one who live here knows of a place. Saints fans are everywhere. Who Dat!

The game is televised in Chicago. I don't know if there are any Saints friendly places there but you definitely won't have a hard time finding it somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom