Where to Watch in Richmond,VA? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All,

I was pretty excited to hear the Saints were going to be Fox's lead game this Sunday, and then I realized that it doesn't really matter here, as the Redskin's game will be shown since it is on at the same time as the Saints/Eagles here in VA.

Anyone around these parts have a good sports bar or other place they go to watch the Saints play?

Can't drive to far from my home, but can come to a place somewhere in Richmond. Would like to get together wtih other Saint fans, rather then go to the local "Hooters" down the street near my house.

Simply respond or p.m. me if you want to.

I live in richmond as well. The best place I've found is buffalo wild wings on hull street. I'm there every sunday (except for this one) cherring on the black and gold.

I'm in Tidewater, VA....and have been looking all over the web for a spot to watch the game this sunday. I don't want to take my chances with skipping, dropping, small screen "streaming" action for this game!

Reply here or PM me if anyone knows of a good spot in Southeastern VA to catch the game...and better yet meet up with some Saints fans. I see Saints fans at my local Irish Pub...but the main screen is going to have the Skins game. I want sound!

I even went so far as to look for Eagles fans in the area, so I could drop in on them and root for the Black n Gold.

Sounds like Buffalo Wild Wings, no matter where you live, is a good spot?? I have one about a mile away from my house. Will check that out, if nothing else....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom