Where to watch in San Diego, CA (1 Viewer)

saintcool13

Free Agent
Reaction score
I'll be in San Diego, CA in September during the Falcons game. I need a place to watch the game. I'll be in the North Park area, but I don't care where I watch, just want some fellow Saints fans to watch with. Any suggestions?

Thanks. I wonder if that place still shows the Saints games. It sounds like they have a lot of TVs either way. I'm surprised there is only one listed though.

There are so many sports bars with multiple tv's all with simultaneous games on them.....pick one! San Dog is da sheeyat!!

I'm glad you started this thread. I recently moved to San Diego and was going to ask the same question. Where da WhoDat's at over here?

All over. I've got family that have lived and multipled there for decades. Just look for the Saints flags on vehicles when the regular season starts. They pull them out every year.

I'll be in San Diego, CA in September during the Falcons game. I need a place to watch the game. I'll be in the North Park area, but I don't care where I watch, just want some fellow Saints fans to watch with. Any suggestions?
I live in North Park. There are a lot of bars in NP that have TVs. Pm me if you're interested in walking to check out a game when you're here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom