Where to watch the game? (1 Viewer)

salford79

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I will be in NOLA this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on where to watch the game. With ticket prices so high, the Dome is definitely not an option. :hihi:

But seriously, besides all the NFL events, are there any local places hosting Super Bowl parties for Saints fans? Any advice is much appreciated.

Who Dat!

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I will be in NOLA this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on where to watch the game. With ticket prices so high, the Dome is definitely not an option. :hihi:

But seriously, besides all the NFL events, are there any local places hosting Super Bowl parties for Saints fans? Any advice is much appreciated.

Who Dat!

i think antipop,ghostface and buzd are flying indoor kites somewhere..might want to pm one of those local hardhitting boys.

OP
salford79

salford79

Veteran
Reaction score
i think antipop,ghostface and buzd are flying indoor kites somewhere..might want to pm one of those local hardhitting boys.
Not sure exactly what flying indoor kites is (please excuse my ignorance haha). Although it would be awesome to hang out with fellow SR members, I wouldn't want to rain on someone else's parade unless invited to do so. I was just hoping there may be some local events taking place other than what the NFL is hosting. Possibly a few restaurants/bars that would be worth checking out.

Thanks

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
I'm flying my kite at home this year.

What kind of experience are you looking for? If you will already be downtown, there are a ton of resturants / bars / tailgates with TVs and I am sure they will all have the game on with plenty of people around to party with. Saints fans are not really high on the Super Bowl or the NFL for that matter this year, so I am not sure there is a big Saints' fans party being hosted anywhere outside of downtown.

OP
salford79

salford79

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm flying my kite at home this year.

What kind of experience are you looking for? If you will already be downtown, there are a ton of resturants / bars / tailgates with TVs and I am sure they will all have the game on with plenty of people around to party with. Saints fans are not really high on the Super Bowl or the NFL for that matter this year, so I am not sure there is a big Saints' fans party being hosted anywhere outside of downtown.
Thanks for the response. I'm with you on not being really high on the Super Bowl or the NFL right now. Not really looking for a particular experience, just would rather be around mostly Saints fans than a bunch of 49ers/Ravens fans. Just being amongst the chaos of Super Bowl/Mardi Gras will be an experience in itself.

BTW...This will be my first Mardi Gras experience as well. Perhaps a little advice on what to do/expect would be very helpful.

Reaction score
Go to a bar. A lot of the big places and restaurants are having pay to party events.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Deuuuuce Where does Michael Thomas rank amongst the greats Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35
Andrus WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights the Drew Brees leap vs. Carolina SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s What Just Happened talks Saints 27-24 win against Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch Saints fans reflect on 1st live game in Superdome: 'I feel safe' ... 'we can fit more' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Three things to watch as Saints and Panthers rivalry hits its refresh button Saints RSS News Feeds 0
College prospects to watch: Week 8 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 7 preview video, Saints set to welcome our old pal Teddy B. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
5 things to watch for the Saints out of the bye Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: South Carolina CB Jaycee Horn, Joe Horn's son, has the game of his life vs. Auburn SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze 4 Things to Watch when the Saints Return from the Bye Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
College prospects to watch: Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus FOX assigns Joe Buck, Troy Aikman to call Week 8's Saints-Bears game SR News Page Articles 0
Second look: The 3 Saints drives that won the game, and their defensive Achilles heel(s) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
IsraeliSaintsFan Yards Per Game Given Up vs. Points Per Game Give Up Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Game Winning Sack Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 36
Once again, Saints game-week preparations include hurricane contingency plans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Callaway post game interview. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Pa.Saint Saints Great win....but, when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Andrus Game recap - New Orleans Saints defeat Carolina Panthers 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
How was Saints' 1st game with fans in Superdome? For these lucky Who Dats, it was 'phenomenal' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the 1st sack of the season for Saints DE Marcus Davenport changed the game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints win down top WRs with 3 a.m. game plan Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Marquez Callaway says he's 'all good' after injury late in big game, win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Edge Panthers in Game of Inches SR News Page Articles 0
woohoosaint 2 biggest plays of this game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Saint Kamara This goes down as arguably the best play calling game of Sean Payton's Saints career Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
platinumvinnyv Marcus Davenport just bought himself another game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
UFCSaint Game Observations Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Saint Kamara Game winning drives, Brees getting closer to the record Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
El Caliente Goat of the Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Saints 21 Panthers 17: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Jon Gruden “livid” that Buccaneers-Raiders game wasn’t postponed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
So_$@int Silly Saints Saints vs Panthers game day thread. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Saints' Michael Thomas, Nick Easton officially inactive for Panthers' game; see full list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
VPCajun It's. so. dark. in. here. Can't. find. Game Day Thread... Gameday Board 7
Saints vs. Panthers: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Missing Sanders and Thomas, Saints add WRs Carr and Johnson to roster ahead of Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to use Austin Carr, Juwan Johnson as COVID-19 replacements, activate Will Clapp too for game vs. Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Ryan Ramczyk on Staying Focused, Week 7 Game Plan | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Joe Brady's path to NFL offensive coordinator comes full circle with game against Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas ruled out for Sunday's game against the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
BLUE_DOG_MAN Tickets available for this weeks game!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
jasonsw N/S Good News in Raiders/Bucs game (No more positive Covid test). Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Dan in Lafayette Trey Hendrickson on Saints D-Line, Week 7 Game Plan | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Alvin Kamara Talks Saints Run Game, Teddy Bridgewater | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Lottery game tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans can be in that number of 3,000 for Carolina game in the Superdome Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to allow fans in Superdome for Panthers game, reveal approach for fan attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, LaToya Cantrell reach compromise for 3,000 fans to attend Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0