Where to watch the game? (1 Viewer)

salford79

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I will be in NOLA this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on where to watch the game. With ticket prices so high, the Dome is definitely not an option. :hihi:

But seriously, besides all the NFL events, are there any local places hosting Super Bowl parties for Saints fans? Any advice is much appreciated.

Who Dat!

Hello everyone! I will be in NOLA this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice on where to watch the game. With ticket prices so high, the Dome is definitely not an option. :hihi:

But seriously, besides all the NFL events, are there any local places hosting Super Bowl parties for Saints fans? Any advice is much appreciated.

Who Dat!

i think antipop,ghostface and buzd are flying indoor kites somewhere..might want to pm one of those local hardhitting boys.

i think antipop,ghostface and buzd are flying indoor kites somewhere..might want to pm one of those local hardhitting boys.

Not sure exactly what flying indoor kites is (please excuse my ignorance haha). Although it would be awesome to hang out with fellow SR members, I wouldn't want to rain on someone else's parade unless invited to do so. I was just hoping there may be some local events taking place other than what the NFL is hosting. Possibly a few restaurants/bars that would be worth checking out.

Thanks

I'm flying my kite at home this year.

What kind of experience are you looking for? If you will already be downtown, there are a ton of resturants / bars / tailgates with TVs and I am sure they will all have the game on with plenty of people around to party with. Saints fans are not really high on the Super Bowl or the NFL for that matter this year, so I am not sure there is a big Saints' fans party being hosted anywhere outside of downtown.

I'm flying my kite at home this year.

What kind of experience are you looking for? If you will already be downtown, there are a ton of resturants / bars / tailgates with TVs and I am sure they will all have the game on with plenty of people around to party with. Saints fans are not really high on the Super Bowl or the NFL for that matter this year, so I am not sure there is a big Saints' fans party being hosted anywhere outside of downtown.

Thanks for the response. I'm with you on not being really high on the Super Bowl or the NFL right now. Not really looking for a particular experience, just would rather be around mostly Saints fans than a bunch of 49ers/Ravens fans. Just being amongst the chaos of Super Bowl/Mardi Gras will be an experience in itself.

BTW...This will be my first Mardi Gras experience as well. Perhaps a little advice on what to do/expect would be very helpful.

Go to a bar. A lot of the big places and restaurants are having pay to party events.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom