WHERE to watch tonight's game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I live near Charleston, SC and was wondering who will be showing the game tonight. Does Buffalo Wild Wings show all preseason games? Any other places that might show the Saints (for those close to this area)? I refuse to pay $99 for 4 preseason games on NFL.com. I have Sunday Ticket, so imo that should be included. These guys (NFL) have gotten ridiculous with cost. Didn't the preseason package cost like $25 last year or something?

Oh yeah, WHO DAT?!?! Hope our boys do well tonight, but mostly for no more injuries!

They MAY, but seeing as though you're not local, I probably wouldn't risk it because tonight is the Diaz-McGregor 2 fight too. It's going to be packed regardless, but you could call ahead to see if they can catch it because the game should be almost over by the time the main card starts at 9 central/10 eastern.

My friends and I are big fight fans and will be doing this, but we're also local so I know they'll have the game on as well. James_k_p usually has a method to watch the games for people who don't have access, but I'm not sure if he does during the preseason too or not. Might be helpful to shoot him a PM.

Hope you find a way! :)

I live outside Charleston also and have NFL network. The feature game is Colts / Ravens. They will show Saints game on replay sometime this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom