Where was Bradley Roby today? (1 Viewer)

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
Played last week, looked OK, but didnt even see him out there or on the injury report..

Adebo has been killing it. Let the rook play.

Yeah, you really can't take him off of the field at this point. Even the touchdown to Bourne, coverage was A+ it was just an absurd play. He's not getting picked on, he'll surrender catches here and there but we haven't seen him let receivers get wide open at all.

A healthy scratch is fishy. He can learn as he goes he's a productive CB in this league, I hope it was not a disciplinary issue that we'll hear about later this week as I'm sure in the post game presser someone will ask

Last edited:
A healthy scratch is fishy. He can learn as he goes he a productive CB in this league, I hope it was a disciplinary issue we hear about later this week because it is going to raise questions as to why he didn't play.

Not really. Not a healthy scratch, he was active. He's just a back-up right now. He didn't play because there was no need for him to play. I don't think there's any reason to hope it was a disciplinary issue (why would we want that??) and I don't think there will be any questions. It's just as simple as Adebo is playing lights out.

Not really. Not a healthy scratch, he was active. He's just a back-up right now. He didn't play because there was no need for him to play. I don't think there's any reason to hope it was a disciplinary issue (why would we want that??) and I don't think there will be any questions. It's just as simple as Adebo is playing lights out.
Adebo been playing like this, so why trade for him if you’re not gonna use him? Could have traded that pick for a WR.

Adebo been playing like this, so why trade for him if you’re not gonna use him? Could have traded that pick for a WR.

We didn't know what we had in real action with Adebo when we made that trade. It was before week 1, and Roby had a week 1 suspension so we were forced into seeing what Adebo starting looked like. And it was excellent. And then he was the #1 corner last week and he played great as well. Hindsight is 20/20 but it was a risk to assume Adebo would play at this level. The depth is a nice problem to have, injuries do happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom