Where was Meachum this game?! (1 Viewer)

Meecham would have had a huge opportunity to put us some points on the board. Brees just couldn't connect deep with him. He ran a great route and had his man trailing and totally beat, just over thrown.

He is will get his, don't worry.

He got open a couple times. You guys are expecting way too much out of him. He was running burn routes and run blocking. Did you see how many yards Drew threw today? He played well.

yea i thought since Lance was out...he'd get looks...so did my fantasy team...dude did nothing....but neither did Brees....my QB...saints win...I win.

You're right. Brize did nuthing. I think that we should consider benching him and bringing back Harrington. It may be time to give Daniulz a shot before Brizes poor play costs us a win. I think that More may be jaking his injury as well. let's cut him nnow and bring back Skylur Grine.

After the first drive, Brees couldn't find anyone, whether it was due to pressure or no one open. But when you pass for less than 150 yards, most likely no one will have good numbers.

Had that long one been on target I would have been 3-0 in FFL, or I could have been smart and started McCoy over Meachem. :(

The Bills sold out for the pass, so we punched them in the mouth with the run. Meachem is a beast at run blocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom