Where Was Michael Thomas???? (Merged) (1 Viewer)

@BeastinBush

Your momma and daddy taught you better than that. C'mon man, don't embarrass them. They taught you to speak and defend your position if you disagree. C'mon man, don't let them down :)

I don't think Mike was fully healthy. Something was not right with him.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't fully healed. High ankle sprains take a while to heal. The 3 week rest helped I'm sure, but it likely was still causing some problems.

For this team it started and ended with Drew. Our team goes as Drew goes. It’s that simple. Now, we need to sell out for Watson!

I would love that, but we just don’t have the assets. Nor the cap space to take on his contract.

He looked like he was doubled most of the night and he probably isn't healthy.

When was this? I must’ve missed that.

It was reported all over Twitter, and he was asked about it by reporters in one of those Youtube Interviews by a Saints Media.

If it was simply a white "non truth" in the rumor, there was no way a reporter or 2 would bring it up in an interview with him.

He dodged the question and said, "I'm just focused on winning with the team."

You can tell by his tweets and body language.

I'm all for trading for watson,but trading thomas for him would be dumb. Part of the reason he's unhappy in houston is because they gave his number one receiver away.

I'd be willing to give first round picks for him though. If we can't do that resign winston and see what we have there.

I am not sure MT's contract makes it possible to trade him without a massive hit. With salary cap hell hitting next year, it will be interesting to see who we consider trading/releasing so we can sign Ram and Latt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom