Where Was Michael Thomas???? (Merged) (1 Viewer)

the flag...could have easily handled it by calling him...why post it publicly?

the same QB that made you into the offensive player of the year and got you all that money

There is the rub...

I seem to remember MT getting into it on social media over the idea that MT wouldn't be as successful as he has been if he didn't have future HOF QB Drew Brees throwing to him.

This is all conjecture, but it seems to me that's probably sat with him...on-top of feeling disrespected with Drew's comments on kneeling for the pledge, and being frustrated with being out most of the season with the ankle injury.

But the possibility of stretching the field helps all recievers get separation. It helps a ton if the defense can’t key on one portion of the field. It’s really quite amazing that Brees was able to do what he’s done the past two-three years.

Who are the deep speed threats on this team???

This 100%.

He went off on Devante Parker over an innocent IG comment, he cussed out his coach, he punched his teammate, he demanded a trade behind closed doors and then dodged the question during an interview, he openly slammed Brees on twitter...what more do you want me to say?

These are facts. Most everything else is conjecture

:sir-saint:

I want to make something clear though...I’m not active in saying I want him traded....HOWEVER, you can’t convince me he’s not expendable if the right trade fits.

Especially when he made it clear (AT ONE POINT) that he didn't want to play here.

Last edited:
I want to make something clear though...I’m not active in saying I want him traded....HOWEVER, you can’t convince me he’s not expendable if the right trade fits

Make it a little clearer, there still some double talk...

Make it a little clearer, there still some double talk...

1. I don't want him traded.
2. If the right trade comes, I don't mind moving on from him.

1 does not equal to 2.

1 means that I would rather him playing for the Saints than against the Saints.
2 means that if the right trade offer comes along and can benefit the team in a better way, I wouldn't mind moving on from him since I think we need new WRs anyways (explosive and fast, not possession WRs).

Last edited:
Saw a number of comments suggesting that there is some tension between MT and Brees. Is that true?
No idea if it's true or not but during the pre game huddle, I thought it looked like Drew was staring down MT13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom