Where were you sitting/standing at Mini Camp?? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Post where you were sitting or standing at during the mini camp...

I was all the way in the very back corner but had a god view of everything,

a bunch of the players came by to autograph, Mostly Offensive Lineman.

On side of the VIP tent....perfect view because there was no one in there and if they were there they were sitting in a chair.

I was up in that loud section on it's feet. Dude w/ the plastic helmet on the head. That was me. I was also the guy on WWL during the Charles Grant piece.

Last edited:
I was up in that loud section on it's feet. Dude w/ the plastic helmet on the head. That was me. I was also the guy on WWL during the Charles Grant piece.

i was sitting right next to u lol, that girl yall kept calling blue was a hottie. u kept trying to get the who dat chant going but it didnt last lol yall were crazy

I was close to ..cousin and ..lapse...Had a blue umbrella open before 3...2nd row, maybe 15' from the standing group....white panama hat..made the fox 8 news blip...

i was behind nolapse. i was in my budweiser work uniform. perfect seats right in the middle. we were definatly the loudest bunch in the cut.

i was by the VIP tent, rocking my OPTIMUS jersey. the only person i saw from SR was andrus. of course, he had media credentials and got to sit in VIP and cross the line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom