Where will Training camp be this year (1 Viewer)

Hey BAY BAY!!!

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Will it be in Jackson,MS or on Airline. My guess is that SP will want to leave Airline this year and go up to Jackson for a brutal TC. Just to get away and get team chemistry.

What you guys think....we staying on Airline or we bolting to a different location.

Airline. I think in an earlier interview he stated that there were some logistical issues returning to Jackson, MS, so I think Milsaps is out this year.

They'll likely do a joint practice with a team they are playing in the preseason though. Cali is a maybe. But I really think they'll stay home.

I thought the Cowgirls beat us out for Cali? Unless there was another location in SD they were looking at?

hopefully it stays on Airline Dr. , I would love to be able to catch some practices this training camp.. couldn't make it to any last year

me being greedy, i hope they have a few at the ULL facility in lafayette. so i can take off of work and see some. but i'd guess itll most likely be airline...

hopefully it stays on Airline Dr. , I would love to be able to catch some practices this training camp.. couldn't make it to any last year

Yeah, it would stink if they move. I go back home to NOLA every year with my wife and girls to visit my family and always plan it around camp so I can attend a couple of days.

It will be in West Monroe. They're bringing Phil Robertson in to help them with their hand eye coordination, by teaching them to repair hoop nets.

It will be in West Monroe. They're bringing Phil Robertson in to help them with their hand eye coordination, by teaching them to repair hoop nets.

Look at what it did for Bradshaw!! Hall of Famer!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom