Where's all the good Bush vs. Gore comedy? (1 Viewer)

After running into the line for moderate yardage all afternoon, Bush reverses field twice in the 4th quarter and breaks off two 30 yard TD runs around the outside. When asked after the game about his insistence before the game to "Stay the course following his blockers" but clearly not doing it in the 4th, Reggie calmly replies, "We were never about 'Stay the Course'."

Bush says Shock and Awe part of initial strategy with theRock, followed by winning hearts and minds of the bewildered Niners.

When asked about the winning the ground war, Payton says, 6 days, 6 weeks, I doubt 6 months.

After a flood of torrential passing yardage by a hot Brees Sunday in New Orleans, Bush shows up 7 days later in Dallas to offer support and commitment.

Bush says after the game in regards to the Niners run blitzes, "Fool me once, shame on me... Fool me...can't get fooled again."

Bush is gonna put Gore in a "Lockbox"

Didn't President Bush run against a guy name Gore a few years back?

Gore will try to get the final score overturned in a challenge. The rules will say you can't challenge that particualr play, but Gore will insist. He'll also try to get the military color guard thrown out.

After Bush wins in a landslide, Gore will realize An Inconvenient Truth that the Saints are a superior team. :D

Gore says he is going to run all over the Saints on Sunday. He said he is being serial about it too.

in reference to the play of the offensive line bush was quoted as sayin "brownie's (jamal) doin a great job here "

Just heard that the 49ers signed manbearpig to play RT for them. In all seriousness we should step back and thank Mr. Gore because if it wasn't for him SR wouldn't even exist.

The Panther is a creature that walk the earth, stlaking it prey like a mouse. It sees through velvet eyes the prize of hunting. Carolina is its home domain, it makes those enter it beware.

The Saint is like liquid fire, burning those asunder with the power of black and Gold thunderbolts. Those who enter the swamps of New Orleans will watch itself carefully as the fires which are unseen to human eyes destroy them.

The Falcon is a bird who flys the sky like a winged-chariot that is drawn by the power of the men who red and black. These men are to be watched by thsoe who dare to enter the Georgia skies which end at atlanta.

The Buc is the man who ravages the sea, led in packs by those who would land at Tampa Bay.

:worthy: :worthy:

Best. Post. Ever.

The Panther is a creature that walk the earth, stlaking it prey like a mouse. It sees through velvet eyes the prize of hunting. Carolina is its home domain, it makes those enter it beware.

The Saint is like liquid fire, burning those asunder with the power of black and Gold thunderbolts. Those who enter the swamps of New Orleans will watch itself carefully as the fires which are unseen to human eyes destroy them.

The Falcon is a bird who flys the sky like a winged-chariot that is drawn by the power of the men who red and black. These men are to be watched by thsoe who dare to enter the Georgia skies which end at atlanta.

The Buc is the man who ravages the sea, led in packs by those who would land at Tampa Bay.

:worthy: :worthy:

OMG how did I miss this? I'm over here DYING.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom