Where's all the good Bush vs. Gore comedy? (1 Viewer)

TPS

Reaction score
:shrug:

Since we ain't got to deal with "hanging" Chad Johnson this week, I'm thinking the President might get a legitimate win.

TPS

The only recount Gore will get, is asking to have the score double checked...as it will turn over so many times it will say 00 on the board.

The Panther is a creature that walk the earth, stlaking it prey like a mouse. It sees through velvet eyes the prize of hunting. Carolina is its home domain, it makes those enter it beware.

The Saint is like liquid fire, burning those asunder with the power of black and Gold thunderbolts. Those who enter the swamps of New Orleans will watch itself carefully as the fires which are unseen to human eyes destroy them.

The Falcon is a bird who flys the sky like a winged-chariot that is drawn by the power of the men who red and black. These men are to be watched by thsoe who dare to enter the Georgia skies which end at atlanta.

The Buc is the man who ravages the sea, led in packs by those who would land at Tampa Bay.

:worthy: :worthy:

This matchup is about 6 years too late, unfortunately.

Yes, I agree. Mike Karney is greater than Dick Cheney.

Gore will get more yards....but Bush will win.

Gore will get more yards....but Bush will win.

And the performances will be dbated for weeks after the actual event, supporters on both sides fail to come to a conclusion as to who deserves the upper hand. It's going to hold the entire country in limbo. Mass chaos, anarchy. But alas........in the end, gore will be forced to admit defeat.

Gore will be advocating Global Warming with Ben-Gay on his aching muscles after Hollis Thomas gets thru with him.
And Bush will NOT pull the Saints troops out of the SF red zone!
sorry, best I could come up with!:)

I'm thinking Gore's going to win the rushing battle pretty handliy. But thanks to Florida Secretary of State and Elections Commissioner Katherine Harris-Brees, and thanks to a handpicked Supreme Coaching Staff, Bush wins the war for the Saints.

TPS

I figure the real comedy will come after the game when we look at the final score and the stats! While I'm certain Reggie will get more rushing yards than Gore but I would be interested in a wager on "all purpose yards" for Reggie vs. Gore's totals!

There may also be an opportunity for some laughs when #25 takes off on a nice TD Punt Return!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX REGGIE GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom