Where's Black Lives Matter? (1 Viewer)

I see there's no point in clarifying. I'm not going to sit here and listen to somebody tell me the things I'm saying are different things from what I'm saying. Good luck with that whole misplaced rage thing you got going on though.

I'm quoting your words. Perhaps you don't know what the words you use mean. If you say, perhaps you can do some good, that's means...up to this point you have not done any good to this world. Then you come back and use the Jessica Rabbit arguement, "I'm not racist, I just type that way."

BTW, What you're saying...is in print. So I can't change that. You're making the argument all by yourself. Yes, I agree if your do not want to appear to be racist and you cant articulate why you feel the BLM movement should be present as a group without sounding racist..then please leave this thread. Its like you can't help but type something that shows your true colors. I can't help but point out the flaws in your logic. Don't want your words used against you, that's an easy rememdy.

BTW, What you're saying...is in print. So I can't change that.

No, but you can twist and misrepresent words, or even just misperceive them, in any which way you want to satisfy your rage so you have somebody to yell at on the internet.

I know who I am. I know my intent. You may not agree with what I say, either in terms of poor phraseology or the broader idea - and that's fine, but by making it personal you're jumping to inappropriate, premature, and just plain old wrong conclusions.

If you want to go around calling people racists because you don't 100% agree with something they post, that says a whole lot more about you than it does about me.

Interesting you thought I was replying directly to you Gertrude.

Who else would you have been replying to? I would assume that since I am being painted as the "bad guy" here that any connotations of racism or whatever would directed my way.

If I am wrong about your meaning then my apologies. "Gertrude"

No, but you can twist and misrepresent words, or even just misperceive them, in any which way you want to satisfy your rage so you have somebody to yell at on the internet.

I know who I am. I know my intent. You may not agree with what I say, either in terms of poor phraseology or the broader idea - and that's fine, but by making it personal you're jumping to inappropriate, premature, and just plain old wrong conclusions.

If you want to go around calling people racists because you don't 100% agree with something they post, that says a whole lot more about you than it does about me.

And out comes the victim card! I didn't call you racist. You asked why I thought your words were divisive. I expained it. You're no longer interested in defending your point of view, that's fine. I'd stop too if I were you. But please, go somewhere else with your victim card. "I'm misunderstood! You're twisting my words!" Defend your position or move on. Don't be mad when someone points out the flaws in your logic. That's how debating works. The words you give us is what we have to go on...nothing else. I merely pointed out what's inferred by the statements you made.

The implications were clear as day.

See, what makes you an idiot and a blowhard is you jumped immediately to vent your rage, personal invective, etc. and you made that clear by making your case over the semantics of word choice.

You just wanted to be mad at somebody. The last thing the world needs is more manufactured outrage.

I have no time for people who attack others based on preconception.

Social justice warrior ******bag accuses black guy of being racist against black people, more details at 11. Hilarious.

So why's he being such a creep now? Idk, you can ask him. I'm done with this foolishness.

At this point they do not care what you mean or what you say. They are enjoying trolling... Welcome to the PDB

The implications were clear as day.

See, what makes you an idiot and a blowhard is you jumped immediately to vent your rage, personal invective, etc. and you made that clear by making your case over the semantics of word choice.

You just wanted to be mad at somebody. The last thing the world needs is more manufactured outrage.

I have no time for people who attack others based on preconception.

Social justice warrior ******bag accuses black guy of being racist against black people, more details at 11. Hilarious.

You know how I know you've come to the realization that your argument is weak..scratch that...you know the second reason I know you've come to the realization your argument is weak? You've abandoned it altogether to concentrate on me. You've played the victim card and you've started name calling. You've done everything but clarify the argument you think I'm misinterpreting. I'm sorry, if you say BLM could do some good in the world it implies that they aren't doing some good in the world. Do you mean that the cause that BLM was formed to support isn't doing the world any good?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom