Where's kooldak?? (1 Viewer)

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed he hasn't posted in months and I haven't heard anything about him. Is he ok?

He tore a muscle in his lower back playing ping-pong in the New Mexico state regionals. Like I almost did this past Wednesday night. Thankfully the pain is gone away for the most part, but all day Thursday at USA I looked like a shriveled old lobster doing a mediocre performance of the Hunchback of Notre Dame at Radio City Music Hall.

Table tennis can be hard on you if you're not in good shape, which I'm not.

kooldak, please don't try to force anything, Hunchbacks are made to be seen only in the movies. and knowing is always the most important.

He tore a muscle in his lower back playing ping-pong in the New Mexico state regionals. Like I almost did this past Wednesday night. Thankfully the pain is gone away for the most part, but all day Thursday at USA I looked like a shriveled old lobster doing a mediocre performance of the Hunchback of Notre Dame at Radio City Music Hall.

Table tennis can be hard on you if you're not in good shape, which I'm not.

kooldak, please don't try to force anything, Hunchbacks are made to be seen only in the movies. and knowing is always the most important.

:worthy:

Uh, since we're asking where people are, I have been wondering for quite some time about DD, but I feel afraid of the answer.

Have any of you seen D.B. Cooper lately? Did he get banned?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom