Where's PETA? Cause a herd of rams were getting abused today! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This was one of the most satisfying wins to me in a while. The fact that we were able to put up 49 points on a good defense, I believe they were a top 10 defense. That is amazing. Also on top of that it's the way we did it, especially the trick play which was essentially Sean Payton telling Greg Williams to suck it! Props to the running game too, if we can run like that moving forward from today then we will win out. Ingram and Hightower were great. Brees looks better than ever and I love our young WR's. I know the defense started slow but some of that was due to a turnover by our offense which put them in a bad position and a few one on one coverage plays where their WR just beat our guy. But then we started to bring the heat and forced sacks, fumble, and a pick. Special teams still needs help but also props to Lutz for hitting all those extra points after so many misses league wide recently.

Revenge was served today since Williams and the Rams beat us the last two times in St. Louis. It was nice to put a nice good ole fashion *** whooping on them. WHO DAT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom