wheres the bills fans! (1 Viewer)

DJA101

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have to admit the bills played great holding brees to no touchdowns, but were here to hear yall excuses.

great game from bills though.

There defense did good , but their offense didn't help them out! Then again , our stinky defense showed what they could do when not playing with a 20 point lead! Good game though , and well fought! There should not be any embarrassment from losing to the Saints this year, we've just become the team we've always been seeking! Good offense, good defense, all around good team, finding ways to win no matter what.

So it's "very rare" to blow out a team on the road.

27-7...That's winning by 20 points. That would be a blowout on the road, wouldn't it? Matter of fact, that would be the SECOND blowout on the road for the Saints...in a row...following ANOTHER blowout in the first game of the season.

If my math is right, that would make THREE blowouts in THREE games. Buffalo fans, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen..?

Eat

Your

Crow.

They are probably drying T.O.'s tears!
The bills could have let him keep his streak of receptions. Wasnt he at like 125 games in a row with a reception are something like that.

Great game by saints defense.

The game was close hopefully our guys will take the helping of "humble pie" with this win so that they come ready to play next week.

its funny because i havent seen one bill fan post yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that surprising. One thing to note is that as much as people bash Eagles fans a few came back after the game.

I thought their fans were pretty classy. I don't think we should be calling them out, imo. Be happy for our team but don't be bitter to theirs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom