wheres the bills fans! (1 Viewer)

Jackers,
Love the avatar.

The Bills fans on here were classy but apparently had WAY high expectations and are licking their wounds. Most thought it would be an offensive struggle and lo and behold....
Well, no use in rubbing salt in the wound.

The bills could have let him keep his streak of receptions. Wasnt he at like 125 games in a row with a reception are something like that.

Great game by saints defense.

he had his chance and bobbled it. Colston made a much more difficult reaching catch down by the goal line.

27-7 isn't really a blowout.
I think the point was from one Bills fan's thread that said that 20 pt wins on the road "almost never happen in the NFL." Guess almost never for us is two weeks in a row. Someone pointed out that it happened in the high 20s of times last year, almost twice a week. Of course a lot of those were @Cleveland, @Detroit and @Oakland. 20 point wins against teams expected to hit .500 or above are rarer, and I'm glad we've done that twice now. We stunk it up on the road last year, we've guaranteed a better road record this season already.

Q: What did you think of the offense overall?

Terrell Owens: Didnt execute.

Q: Why do you think the offense didnt execute?

T.O.: We lost the game, what do you think?

Q: On the deep ball at the tunnel end did you pull up on that?

T.O.: No.

Q: Trent couldnt get the ball downfield and it seemed like everything was short and check downs.

T.O.: I was just going with the plays that were called.

Q: Was it something their defense was doing out there?

T.O.: What do you think?

Q: You tell me, youre out there

T.O.: Im just going with the plays that are called.

Q: Your frustration level right now?

T.O.: Im good. Just got to get ready for next week.

Q: Do you feel you and Lee (Evans) are being wasted in this offens?

T.O.: Were just going with the plays that are called.

Q: You could say no right there.

T.O.: Im just going with the plays that are called.

Q: Do you like the plays that are called?

T.O.: Whether I like them or dont, Im just going with the plays that are called.

Q: How about the decisiosn that are made after the plays are called? The quarterbacks decisions after the play is called?

T.O.: Youd have to ask him

Q: Im asking what you think.

T.O.: I dont want to answer that because whatever I say you guys are turn it into however you want to say it.

Q: Well print whatever you say word for word.

T.O.: I just answered you sir.

Q: Any thoughts on the end of your catch streak (185 straight games)?

T.O.: Its over.

Q: Did it have any meaning to you at all?

T.O.: We didnt win the game.

Q: Do you feel bad for the defense?

T.O.: Weve just got to regroup and get ready for next week.

man T.O. sure can make me laugh haha

man T.O. sure can make me laugh haha

that a buffalo analyst asking those questions?

It's like they want the guy wants TO to explode so they have something to write about. Doesn't even care that the Bills lost the football game.

That was an impressive streak that was ended today. I would be pretty ****** too.

Maybe 2 of those he could have caught, but Trent Edwards was not giving him a lot of help.

I thought their fans were pretty classy. I don't think we should be calling them out, imo. Be happy for our team but don't be bitter to theirs.

:plus-un2:... The Buffalo fans have high expectations for their team same as any other. I give them credit for still supporting their team regardless of the issues the franchise has off the field. For the most part, they were very respectful and we should treat them the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom