Which 1st rd QB do you think Saints scouting department has honed in on? (1 Viewer)

Which 1st QB do you think the Saints scouting department has honed in on?

• Matt Corral

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Kenny Pickett

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Malik Willis

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Desmond Ridder

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Sam Howell

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Carson Strong

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
How do you know they were not allowed to do this?
Well, because it is either they were not allowed or they can't read defenses. But, the fact remains they never did. Trevor did it in his first 2 games. The only QBs I have seen here, yell "kill' "kill" kill at the line was Drew and Trevor. It was kind of hard to miss.

Agree 100%. This looks like a weak year for quarterbacks prospects. Our most realistic and probably best option is to resign Winston. We can dream about Wilson and Rogers but in reality, we could never afford them without gutting half our roster. To me, Winston is the most responsible choice.
The issue I see with this is Winston already took his cheaper contracts to stay with the Saints. Now that he was named the starter, I think he's going to want a multi-year mid range money deal in order to stay. There's a lot of teams out there that need a QB, which in my opinion will pay more than what the Saints want to pay.

There is a very real chance that Winston is gone after this year, and IMO giving up multiple first rounders to sign Wilson or Rogers would put the Saints right back to where they would be with Winston anyways. First or Second round exits for the next 3-5 years because you'll start to lack the influx of core young talent through the draft.

IMO, ride out next year with a cheap TS or TH or Book and evaluate again after next year. Unless they really like one of the guys in this draft of course. Which could be the case.

Well, because it is either they were not allowed or they can't read defenses. But, the fact remains they never did. Trevor did it in his first 2 games. The only QBs I have seen here, yell "kill' "kill" kill at the line was Drew and Trevor. It was kind of hard to miss.
I was thinking about the too, but Jameis did a lot on that too in his games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom