NFL Draft Which 1st Rounder will beat expectations and which will fall short (1 Viewer)

Piper Aydair

Very Banned
Reaction score
Same question for free agent signings

Burrow will have hard time meeting expectations as a Bengal.
Tua will beat expectations or at least put his injury behind him.

Brady won't exactly stumble but the decline we saw last year won't be any better in Tampa.
If Juwan Johnson decides he really wants to be a footballer I think he might surprise us.

Last edited:

Burrows will have hard time meeting expectations as a Bengal.

Brady won't exactly stumble but the decline we saw last year won't be any better in Tampa.
If Juwan Johnson decies he really wants to be a footballer I think he might surprise us.
I think that it's going to be a rough season for rookies.
No offseason workouts. No rookie minicamps.
Remains to be seen how training camp and regular season shapes up in the coronavirus era.

I can't take advice about a player if you can't spell it correctly. That means you know very little about the player's ability if you haven't seen him play enough to know the correct spelling.

Advice? I'm sorry, exactly what "advice" did I give?

Rother saad yoo hav nothink bedder two dou wit yous Lyfe then poleece typoes in the interknet.

There that should keep you off the street for a while.

I think that it's going to be a rough season for rookies.
No offseason workouts. No rookie minicamps.
Remains to be seen how training camp and regular season shapes up in the coronavirus era.

Easier probably for defensive rookies. Getting on the same page with timing and routes for recievers is where the lack of practice time will hurt the most I think.

Jalen Reagor beats expectation.
Joe Burrow falls short & ends up being a David Carr-espue starter.

Burrow will have hard time meeting expectations as a Bengal.

If Juwan Johnson decides he really wants to be a footballer I think he might surprise us.
Brady got drafted again? Man, we’re gonna have another 20 years of this guy?

I think this RB class is going to prove that they were underrated. It's going to be hard for rookies at other positions with so little time to acclimate but it should be easier for RBs. I can see the league running the ball more often early in the season to ease back into the swing of things. Defenses will be rusty and tackling will probably be at an all time low.

These RBs landed in spots that could lead to some nice production early:

Clyde Edwards-Helaire - Chiefs

Cam Akers - Rams

Jonathan Taylor - Colts

J.K. Dobbins - Ravens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom