Which 2nd to 4th year player makes the biggest leap this season? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Marcus Davenport. Just kidding.

I'm going to go with Callaway as well. I think that Winston is the ideal QB for his skillset. I really like Trautman, but TE typically takes a little bit longer to develop. Jimmy Graham did well...but he was essentially playing WR, and got by in many ways by being of the biggest freaks in NFL history.

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's Trautman. I think he's going to see a lot of targets. He already has a solid foundation to build upon with his blocking. A lot of times young TEs are a liability when it comes to blocking so they have a more limited role.

Regardless of who wins the job at QB, SP is going to run his scheme. And the TE is a big part of that scheme. If the guy has a pulse and can catch a football then SP is going to set him up to beat one on one matchups or exploit holes in a zone.

jasonsw

Sniper Baby is my Bestie
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
TQS as 4th year and Ortiz as second.

I would of picked Callaway but he already has shined in his limited role. If he had been able to play more, he would of excelled his first year.

I alsio didnt pick Trautman for same reason, in limited role his shined. If he had a bigger role i think he too would of done well.

I went with Ortiz cause initially he struggled, then improved towards end of the year. With a full camp and a year under his belt, i think he leaps.

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
TQS as 4th year and Ortiz as second.

I would of picked Callaway but he already has shined in his limited role. If he had been able to play more, he would of excelled his first year.

I alsio didnt pick Trautman for same reason, in limited role his shined. If he had a bigger role i think he too would of done well.

I went with Ortiz cause initially he struggled, then improved towards end of the year. With a full camp and a year under his belt, i think he leaps.
I assume you mean Ruiz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread