Which Candidate Do You Prefer? Take The Quiz (2 Viewers)

Giuliani was the top one, Gravel was the bottom.

Paul 41
Richardson 40
Clinton 38
Kucinch 36
Biden 35
Obama 35
Gravel 34
Dodd 34
McCain 32
Hunter 22
Huckabee 19
Thompson 19
Edwards 19
Giuliani 18
Romney 9

Huh.

Richardson and Kucinich on top with Dodd, Clinton, Biden, Gravel, Obama and Edwards all tied for second.

Apparently, none of the majors feels as I do that biofuels are a farce and what we ought to be doing is moving away from the basic internal combustion engine as quickly as possible.

Guiliani 1 and Romney 2 on my list. Hillary was much higher than I expected though...think she was 6

Top:
1) Kucinich
2) Dodd
3) Obama
4) Biden
5) Clinon

Bottom:
McCain

why are so many candidates not in favor of the line item veto?

Top 3
Giuliani
Romney/McCain
Huckabee/Hunter

Bottom 3
Kucinich
Paul
Dodd

Another poll I took had me firmly in the Thompson camp.

McCain
Duncan Hunter
Bill Richardson
Hillary Clinton
Romney

Last- Ron Paul

Apparently, none of the majors feels as I do that biofuels are a farce and what we ought to be doing is moving away from the basic internal combustion engine as quickly as possible.

I didn't like that question at all. I would have preferred it stated an alternative source of energy rather than limiting it to biofuels. Ethanol is no solution.

Thompson and Hunter at the top... every single Democratic candidate save Bill Richardson tied for dead last. Richardson and I actually agreed on a few things.

I agree, biofuels are a farce... as is federal research into alternative energy sources. A huge waste of time and money.

Let the market and consumers dictate changes in energy policies.

Ron Paul and Rudy Guliani were at the bottom of my GOP lists:

Thompson
Hunter
McCain
Romney
Guiliani
Paul
Richardson
Edwards
Dodd, Kucinich, Clinton, Biden,Obama all tied for last at "5" (either education or death penalty).

Thompson
Hunter
Paul
McCain
Romney
Giuliani
Huckster
Richardson
Biden
Clinton
Obama
Kucinich
Dodd
Edwards

This would be good if candidates actually said what they REALLY think.

Thompson and Hunter at the top... btw

Last edited:
Thompson and Hunter at the top... every single Democratic candidate save Bill Richardson tied for dead last. Richardson and I actually agreed on a few things.

I agree, biofuels are a farce... as is federal research into alternative energy sources. A huge waste of time and money.

Research into the basic science behind alternative energy will pay for itself in time. Just as federal research into smaller/lighter electronics paid for itself with the microprocessor, which private industry ran with once the foundation was laid.

The market and consumers are far, far too short-sighted to be determining energy policy for the nation. By the time they react, it'll be too late. IMHO, that's one of the things we have government for in the first place, to take a longer view, see these things coming and do something about it before it become a crisis. (Not that we've done such a bang-up job of that recently, but still)

I just look at people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates and what they did to the computer market... or Sam Walton and the discount chain store market... somewhere there is a person working feverishly on developing a cheap, reliable alternative form of energy using existing technologies and it will change the world.

I stopped taking it because far too many questions there wasn't a good answer for me. For instance, I like Obama's Healthcare Plan which is not socialized medicine like Hillary and Edwards. On immigration I think the fence is a waste of money but we need to stiffen and enforce fines on employers and make being here illegally an actual jailable offense.

Too many of the answers were political solutions not practical ones and not even all the actual positions of candidates were covered. Also, too many fluff issues and not enough real ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom