Which Celebrity or Athletes passing shocked/saddened you? (1 Viewer)

Back then, rape wasn't reported unless it was literally like someone physicall assaulting and carrying you away, in public.

Oh, you willingly went up to man's hotel room, alone? Well sux 2 b u!!!

I have little doubt that JFK got away with something on the level of what Kobe did.

I believe you are correct. I read the New York Times best seller, by Ronald Kessler, “Sins of the Father” about the dad, Joseph Kennedy. What an alarming book about the Kennedy dynasty.

Joseph Kennedy had a profound sexual addiction & unfortunately it seems as though that gene was passed on to JFK.

They did some weird things during their sexual exploitation’s.

One more from me. I used to watch "Meet the Press" every Sunday morning. When Tim Russert died, it shocked and saddened me. He was such a good guy.

OMG yes!!! He never went out on a Saturday night, because he was so intense about prepping for his Sunday morning show.

I have read all of his books, and you are correct, he was such a good guy.

I loved the tributes, love & respect that Doris Kearns Goodwin always had for him & all of the knowledge that she shared on his show, in a way that you could easily understand. She came to a nearby college to speak to some students & answer a million questions about her books. Luckily I was able to meet her & tell her thanks for all of her wonderful tributes to Tim.

For Athletes, I'm kind of shocked no one said this (or I missed it).. Will Smith. Just pure senseless violence. I was P'Oed for a while. Still get upset when I think about it too much.

Otherwise, I'm only 39 and have already seen too many friends my age die. Suicide, accidents. A cousin that was murdered years ago. Those hit me harder. Especially the ones with kids, and seeing the damage left behind.
Agree with Will Smith but I guess we were all thinking more globally. Will Smith -- our Will Smith -- well, that's a big one locally.

I've never lost anyone to murder. I can't fathom that.

For me it was Chris Farley. When I was kid he was my favorite comedian. Watching Farley on SNL and his movies was my world. He made me want to be a comedian. Then when he passed and how he passed just bummed me out for a while.
Last year on SNL Adam Sandler was on and did a tribute song to Farley, made me tear up.
Somebody wanted funny? Think of Farley and Swayze up in heaven dancing together

??????????

Made my day.......HILARIOUS!

Patrick must have $500.00 worth of product on his hair to make it all poofed out like that, plus, a ton of hairspray. Not one hair moved as he was gyrating away. ❤
He’s also wearing the high waisted dance belt
the most uncomfortable all dance belts. And there aren’t any comfortable ones

Len Bias. I was 26 at the time and simply couldn't wrap my mind around it. We were waiting for Bias and Jordan to completely reshape the NBA.
Someone else mentioned Len Bias to me. I didn't realize he died 2 days after the draft.

JFK had hundreds of adulterous sexual encounters while he was in the White House. That does not seem to be a glaring part of JFK’s legacy.
Excellent example. Yes, that was a horrible thing getting shot in the head while sitting next to his wife and leaving his children fatherless and he was a great president but he cheated on her multiple times so, you know, screw him.

Back then, rape wasn't reported unless it was literally like someone physicall assaulting and carrying you away, in public.

Oh, you willingly went up to man's hotel room, alone? Well sux 2 b u!!!

I have little doubt that JFK got away with something on the level of what Kobe did.
Yes, things have def. changed. Before the phrase "date rape" came into being, I know I only thought of rape as the kind where a guy jumps from out behind some bushes. Cut and dry. And I, too, think that JFK and all his ilk have been in that same Kobe situation before date rape was a thing. These days, his behavior would have been full of open public scandal.

OMG yes!!! He never went out on a Saturday night, because he was so intense about prepping for his Sunday morning show.

I have read all of his books, and you are correct, he was such a good guy.

I loved the tributes, love & respect that Doris Kearns Goodwin always had for him & all of the knowledge that she shared on his show, in a way that you could easily understand. She came to a nearby college to speak to some students & answer a million questions about her books. Luckily I was able to meet her & tell her thanks for all of her wonderful tributes to Tim.
My wife loved Russert and she isn't one of those people that watches news shows. I always liked his demeanor. My favorite caster now is Dan Rather I love his interview he does on axess TV channel. I think its cool he went to Sam Houston University. That's where I met the love of my life and wife of almost 14 years now.

??????????

Made my day.......HILARIOUS!

Patrick must have $500.00 worth of product on his hair to make it all poofed out like that, plus, a ton of hairspray. Not one hair moved as he was gyrating away. ❤
Love Chris Farley that guy was just naturally funny and it was hard not to love him. I never tire of Tommy Boy and Black sheep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom