Which commerials insult people's intelligence most? (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Chevy.
With the metro sexual host telling the “real people” how great Chevys are and all their JDPower Awards.
It’s beyond nauseating.
It’s not even close.
In fact, it’s spurnedmany you tube videos making fun of them.
it’s that bad.

Video language NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Any of them that sell flash lights. I used to always pause and then go frame by frame so you can see when the dinky LED comes on and then their background lighting lights the whole house up. It's basically a company lying to people to sell cheap flashlights

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Chevy.
With the metro sexual host telling the “real people” how great Chevys are and all their JDPower Awards.
It’s beyond nauseating.
It’s not even close.
it’s that bad.

absolutely this. it isn't so much as the chalkboard fingernailing, but i just get so forking tired of seeing them all of the time.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i don't watch a lot of tv anymore (only if traveling out of town, i only have netflix etc), but there are always the same corny dumbarse commercials i can't just laugh at, but annoyed that they suck so much.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The pharmaceutical commercials showing how great life is for the people who have taken the latest wonder drug of the week.

Side effects may cause blindness, loss of limbs, paralysis, and occasionally death. Ask your physician about ————— today!

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
The pharmaceutical commercials showing how great life is for the people who have taken the latest wonder drug of the week.

Side effects may cause blindness, loss of limbs, paralysis, and occasionally death. Ask your physician about ————— today!

All the while some later middle aged dude plays a pickup basketball game with a bunch of other late middle aged guys. And one random black guy.

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
Chevy.
It’s beyond nauseating.
It’s not even close.
it’s that bad.

You should meet Mahk from Boston.

(Some NSFW in his videos)

OP
OP
Dago

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

And....dont take x drug if you are allergic to x drug

I dont blame big pharma for that...that is just a commentary on our society that it needs to be included

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

You left out diarhea......that's always on the list. My favorite is when it may cause gas, bloating, and diarhea. Talk about the perfect storm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom