Which current Saints player needs the biggest "Prove It" season? (1 Viewer)

Jenkins? IDK, he's been on some pretty awful defenses in NY over the years but this seasoned vet played extremely well in the 2 or so games here in NO.

Did you catch the Vikings wildcard game? Diggs was a complete non factor. I mean he was literally shut down by Janoris for 4 quarters.

Don't worry, we're good at cornerback fam.

I said the same thing about Eli Apple going into last year. He looked pretty good for us after the trade and then the next year not so much. He’s 31 years old and I’ve seen plenty of corners start to decline once they get to that age. I just think he still has to prove himself in this defense to some degree. I just don’t think three good games and only 2 starts in this defense is enough to say he doesn’t need to prove himself

Marcus Williams’s need for improvement in tackling and toughness is in another stratosphere from all others mentioned in this thread

how are people immune to the stats/info showing Davenport's ability/growth?

Rankins/Williams are sharing the hot seat
especially since their replacements are already here
Who is Williams replacement?

TQS needs to **** or get off the pot .. slot receiver position is critical play & when you got a good one it creates matchup problems entire game. Personal choice !
Tre’quan is used as an outside receiver but I get what your saying. Michael Thomas has way more slot snaps than Smith, but yes smith needs to prove himself as an outside receiver this year with sanders in the slot

Did they not broadcast last year's game vs. Seattle where you live?

Yes, I saw it. As I indicated, he used to have the ability to take over games. After his decline late in 2019, I hope he is still able to take over games in 2020.

How is he "in trouble"?

Because CSP caught the virus. He's gone totally pass-happy, and refuses to use our best primary RB. Kamara just isn't built to be a primary RB like Murray. I love Kamara, and don't want to see him hit by massive LB's that know he's getting the ball.

The 2020 season is going to be Anzalone's last chance to prove he can remain healthy,

If not, he won't be with the Saints in 2021.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom