Which divisional foe presents the biggest challenge next season? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I don't think any of the teams could present a challenge, esp if we're at full strength but considering the parity of the NFC South, there's always a chance.
The good thing is that Falcons and Bucs had major coaching changes so there will probably be a adjustment period for them and who knows about the health of Cam. We're primed to def take the division again.

Obviously a lot will change after FA and the draft but what do you guys think?

I don't think any of the teams could present a challenge, esp if we're at full strength but considering the parity of the NFC South, there's always a chance.
The good thing is that Falcons and Bucs had major coaching changes so there will probably be a adjustment period for them and who knows about the health of Cam. We're primed to def take the division again.

Obviously a lot will change after FA and the draft but what do you guys think?

Never count the Bucs out they always play us tough hopefully Fitzmagic will be gone next season and finally retire

The bucs are always the preseason pick to be improved. But that just never seems to actually happen.

The Falcons were a mystery this past year. They had a few key injuries on defense. If they can get and stay healthy, they could bounce back this year.

Carolina is always another mystery. Every other year, they seem to over achieve. With their on again off again character, they're due to over achieve again this coming season.

We seem to go through a more predictable pattern. Right now, we are in a multi-year window talentwise. Barring a return of the injury curse, we should be the class of the division again and poised for another superbowl run.

I've never given the Bucs a chance when others said they would have a turnaround year. It wasn't because of talent but because of coaching. I think they might have some good coaches so I think they have a legitimate shot to make some noise. Winston will have to have his most consistent year to make a real push.

Falcons still have talent, they could rebound. Probably the most tangible threat.

Carolina seems to be heading the wrong direction even though they have pieces. Ultimately what happens at QB will drive them. They could be competitive or flop. I don't think Newton is anywhere near his MVP days and I'm not even sure he will even be playing next year.

Bruce Arians and Todd Bowles in Tampa have the potential to be a real problem. The good news is they are still saddled with Winston and have no real threat at RB... so I'm not sure they will be a threat in 2019. Who they target in free agency and the draft will be something to keep an eye on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom