Which draft coverage will you watch..... (1 Viewer)

Which network will you watch?

• ESPN

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • NFL network

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Switch back and forth between the two

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Growing up I always watched ESPN, but the NFL network offers some pretty interesting insight. Will you watch one of the networks exclusively or switch back and forth between the two?

What are your opinions on both of their coverage's?

great dilemna! i used to love espn and the highlights, but i have to admit that last year i watched more nfln than espn. draft dat does coincide with jazz fest so i'm out after the saints pick anyway. in that respect i am hoping that they trade up.

They will not trade so forget about that they think the DT and OL positions are deep. So, I highly doubt that they will trade up for a position they think is deep.

Live, drunk and in person.

hey geaux, at least you'll greatly improve the room IQ level. Dunno how long I could stand being in a closed area with that many Giants& Jets fans--but drunk would help. :biere2:

hey geaux, at least you'll greatly improve the room IQ level. Dunno how long I could stand being in a closed area with that many Giants& Jets fans--but drunk would help. :biere2:

Judging from my only other draft, there were fans representing ALL the teams. My brother and I were the only saints fans that I remember. It's not too lopsided. Oh, and you vastly over estimate my IQ. :hihi:

ESPN becuase of Kiper. He has more knowledge of College players than the whole of NFLN. Any other event and it would be NFLN in a landslide.......Kiper rules the draft, IMO.

By draft time, I will be loosing NFL Network (moving to cable) and since I am in Canada, I am almost sure there will be no ESPN coverage on TSN (chances are there will be a play-off hockey game instead).

Since I am not the only one with this kind of problems, I would ask and suggest for two guys (or gals) to "volunteer" and tape at the moment of the saints picks, one on ESPN and one of NFL Network, and post the videos later, maybe at youtube.

That way, we all will have the chance to see and hear what was said and done.

So, who says "i"?

Cheers, and thanks in advance, Guillermo

I watched both last year, I didn't favor one over the other. On ESPN I like Kiper and Mort but the rest of the staff I'm not to keen on. On NFLN I hate Mayock, but the rest of the staff I enjoy watching.

What a problem to have.

I heard Sky Sports over here is broadcasting the NFL Network feed of the first round live. It should be good, but apparantly they have only designated 3 hours for it to be shown, but at 10 minutes a team it will be about 5 hours 20 mins.
So what, as long as I get to see the Saints pick, and the SR explosion/meltdown which follows. Just don't trade down after the 18th pick Loomis!

Hey MississippiSaint, please post both of the videos, actually, it would be cool if we have them for all of the selections!

I know most people are use to have both networks at home, but for us who can't see them (specially for us in Canada or overseas) it is very frustrated to not be able to see the whole thing live. The recording is at least great to watch later.

BTW, as on every year, I will be around here, and listening to radio coverage on WWL or the SportingNewsRadio, whatever I can get...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom