Which Draft Is Better for the Saints? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. stay at 15 and take either werner, ansah, or mingo OLB's.
2. trade our pick with the 49ers for their 2 firsts and draft alex okafor OLB, menelik watson LT
3. same trade with the 49ers but instead draft jamie collins OLB, terron armstead LT

this is assuming all the top left tackles in joeckel, fisher, and lane are gone.

2. trade our pick with the 49ers for their 2 firsts and draft alex okafor OLB, menelik watson LT
3. same trade with the 49ers but instead draft jamie collins OLB, terron armstead LT

this is assuming all the top left tackles in joeckel, fisher, and lane are gone.

Ya i feel collins and armstead have more potential and okafor and watson have a slightly smaller ceiling but only a slightly higher floor so its a wash. I knoww the saints like collins a lot, and that was before he blew up the combine.

Are your odds better putting $5 on black in roulette, or $5 on 1-12, & 2-24 or $5 on the 2nd or 3rd row?

Honestly, your odds are better on the the second or third option, but the payoff is better on the first (if it hits).

Are your odds better putting $5 on black in roulette, or $5 on 1-12, & 2-24 or $5 on the 2nd or 3rd row?

Honestly, your odds are better on the the second or third option, but the payoff is better on the first (if it hits).

Great analogy i love it

I like option 2 or 3. I think you could mix it up and go with Okafor and Armstead.. That would be my choice.

I've heard it that the Falcons are going to take Collins. Why when their DB situation is as such amazes me though.

.Is giving the Niners Tavon Austin really something we wanna do though? Good lord they are loaded

He isn't a sure thing, we have to do what we must to get better

That's true.. If we can somehow get our 2nd rounder back and get a starting LT out of the deal, I'm all for it.

Option 1, if it is Mingo. Also, if Niners are moving up, I assume Austin is on the board. If that is the case, I would take Austin.

Option 1, if it is Mingo. Also, if Niners are moving up, I assume Austin is on the board. If that is the case, I would take Austin.

I know everyone wants austin but I just can't get behind it, we have to get the ball to Colston, graham lance and sproles and now austin when we have so many needs?

I like #2 or #3 alex okafor is under rated , think he could be a steal there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom