Which former top 5 lock will fall further? (1 Viewer)

Saint of Killers

Formerly "WhoDatHank"
Reaction score
NFL Combine: Star Lotulelei, Jarvis Jones Medical Concerns Linger

Just a few months ago, Star Lotulelei and Jarvis Jones were pretty much locks to go in the top 5 of the NFL draft this year. But now both have been rumored to have serious medical conditions. Star has a heart problem and Jarvis has a spine condition. I'm curious to see how much y'all think this will affect their draft stock. Will either still go in the top 5? Will either even go in the first round?

I still think Jarvis Jones will go in the 15-25 pick range. With Star i'm not so sure. Some mocks i've seen still have him going in the top 5 regardless of his heart situation, others don't think think he'll get drafted at all anymore. A few months ago, the chances of one of these two falling to us were slim to none. Now it looks like we could choose between the two or take a player without all the risk. So my question to you is this, if these guys continue to slide during draft day which round would you feel safe spending a pick on them and which do you think is the riskier of the two picks?

If Jones falls to 15, it means his spine condition is a lot worse than we think and it probably means he's in for a DeQuan Bowers type fall.

I can't see half the league coming to a split conclusion on him.

I think the Star Lotulelei situation in the end will not be as big of a factor as many are speculating and he'll still go top 10.

star won't fall past 15.although i would love it if he fell to us. jones will b in second half of first round.

i think Star falls the most because scouts are really sscared (IMO) however i think Moore will be the embaresed left in the green room

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom