Which Free Agent or Trade QB Can We Afford? (1 Viewer)

There’s a lot of available qb’s it would be interesting to see sp develop Rosen. He has the tools and he is young.

I would like to draft one next year unless coach likes Jameis. I know I’m in the minority, but I would give him a Teddy kind of contract he had with us if he would take it just to see. Hopefully we pick up a decent one that goes undrafted this year. I would have them compete with Joe Flacco on a one year deal as an emergency QB cause we have an extremely loaded roster and Drew will be 41. I know the 35 year old Flacco isn’t ideal, but with a great offensive line, great weapons, and a good defense all he would need to do is manage the game 😂

If we can’t afford him, then I agree let’s not discuss him. I like the idea of picking a young qb off another team. Someone Peyton has seen play and he could develop.
We both know theres much more to it than we can't afford him. He knows it would be a low end deal this year but would put him in the best possible situation ever for the rest of his career. It's more on him understanding that and humbling himself.

I get the feeling he knows he not going to get a huge payday this year ...

This is for a QB3 position , my 1st choice is giving up a late round pick next yr for Rosen and lets see what SP can do with him . My 2nd choice is Winston but I doubt he'd be ok with being QB3

And as much as I dislike Rodgers, if he is available in 2021, I would give up enough to get the guy. Hard to imagine him not wanting to play for SP.

Watson won’t be in Houston in 2022 should he get franchised next offseason

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom