Which Free Agent or Trade QB Can We Afford? (1 Viewer)

Piper Aydair

Very Banned
Reaction score
I hear Stafford mentioned but isn't his contract 20+? We could have kept Teddy if we had that much cap.

Who is there that we can afford.

Long shot, but Aaron Rodgers might be available in 2021. GB will want a kings ransom.

Stafford isn't going anywhere. Right now, just ride with Brees and maybe we draft a guy next year.

You say that now.
I am saying that because his own players, past and present, had some negative things to say about him. No question, he is a great quarterback. But the players we have are so use to Brees professionalism and ability to work with anyone, it is hard to listen to some other guy, especially someone with a big ego like Rogers.

I am saying that because his own players, past and present, had some negative things to say about him. No question, he is a great quarterback. But the players we have are so use to Brees professionalism and ability to work with anyone, it is hard to listen to some other guy, especially someone with a big ego like Rogers.
We shall see, but I know we'll have to go full blown rebuild eventually, but if we can keep the run going after DB9 leaves, then I would not mind making a run at AR12 if he gets traded.

I been on this train since they traded Hopkins. Lets hope they don't fire Bill O'Brien the Head Coach after this season because we need Bill O'Brien the General Manager to float us a sweet deal. :hihi:
Watson and their 1st for LJH and Butler.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom