Which Free Agent or Trade QB Can We Afford? (1 Viewer)

The thread is more about for this season and the key word is afford.
This isn't a who would I like to see thread.

The thread is more about for this season and the key word is afford.
This isn't a who would I like to see thread.
I was gonna say because I didn't see any good ideas here.

I'm fine with TH7 running things after DB9 leaves. TH7 is a winner. We'll be able to draft his successor.
Taysom will get more playing time as a true QB this season and maybe in 2021 if Drew stays for two years, then we will know what we have with Taysom.
For a QB #3 we can sign a UDFA or draft one late.

I think Payton made it clear that Taysom would be the backup this year and we would be adding a 3rd QB. If we don’t draft one today or tomorrow I’d expect us to sign a low end backup for 3rd string.

I personally wouldn’t mind someone like Flacco if he’s healthy or a Jameis Winston reclamation project but I’m not expecting anything like that.

If you really want to solidify the future with a solid QB , then Cam Newton is a no brainer.

Why waste precious primes of MT , AK , and so many others on unproven commodities?

There's is a friggin MVP who is in prime condition chomping at the bit for another lease on life.

He had Ted Ginn Jr and went 15-1 To a Superbowl.

We boast the best offensive mind in all the lands , the best offensive line he'd ever imagine to have , the best Running back he's ever played with , the best Recieving core he's ever played with,

Oh and we also have Tedd Ginn too.

That and He might even be able to sit a year and get healthier, learn the system from a Goat and then its his show.

If Bridgewater went undefeated as a Saint , I can only imagine what a healthy MVP form Cam Newton would do in this offense.

Cam Newton , Cam Newton , Cam Newton

I don't care about his percieved immaturity. Some guys have drip. Some guys are consummate professionals...

And I'd imagine he'd grow up a bit under SP and his personality with MT and Kamara , we would play with some attitude, blee dat.

Bortles and McCown are a couple of vets that we might tap to allow Taysom to continue in his role.

Drew has three more years to go, why worry about a QB now?

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom