Which game will the NFL move on 11/26? (1 Viewer)

CHEF

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Chicago at New England
New Orleans at Atlanta
Philadelphia at Indianapolis
Pittsburgh at Baltimore

Without being biased or anything, I'd think that the Saints/Falcons game should be the one. Bears/Pats are a good one, but the Bears would have played only two weeks earlier on SNF. That would leave either Eagles/Indy or Pitt/Balt. Indy has already been on SNF 3 times most recently last week vs. NE. Pitt has already been on twice and have been a disappointment. Baltimore plays the following Thursday night. I doubt the NFL moves that game.

While I think the Falcon/Saints should be moved, I think FOX will protect the game. They have a doubleheader week that week and interestingly have no NFC game scheduled to start in the second half of the doubleheader.

Boy, my life must be very boring to research all this stuff on a Friday nite!!

well, fox and cbs have the rights to protect their big time games from getting moved up...

with that being said, i think they will keep bears/pats...and as long as we don't lay eggs in our next few games...fox might not opt to protect our game, meaning that we would be able to move up...

:cool:

Bears/Pats will move, the media view this as a SuperBowl preview.

I would love for the Saints/Foulcons to move, our team liked the big stage of a national game the first time.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we stay @ where we are @ 12pm!!!! I have tickets to the game and am working that Monday! This would force me to sell my tickets and not go!! BOO!!!!! FLEX- SCHEDULING!!! (Only if this game is moved)

Would love the Atlanta/New Orleans game, however most likely Chicago/New England if I would have to guess.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we stay @ where we are @ 12pm!!!! I have tickets to the game and am working that Monday! This would force me to sell my tickets and not go!! BOO!!!!! FLEX- SCHEDULING!!! (Only if this game is moved)

Hey if that happens, HINT... HINT... ;)

Chicago at New England
New Orleans at Atlanta
Philadelphia at Indianapolis
Pittsburgh at Baltimore

Without being biased or anything, I'd think that the Saints/Falcons game should be the one. Bears/Pats are a good one, but the Bears would have played only two weeks earlier on SNF. That would leave either Eagles/Indy or Pitt/Balt. Indy has already been on SNF 3 times most recently last week vs. NE. Pitt has already been on twice and have been a disappointment. Baltimore plays the following Thursday night. I doubt the NFL moves that game.

The Denver Broncos were on National TV for like 5 weeks in a row. Oakland has been on like 4 times already despite sucking. They don't care how many times someone has been on nationally, only which matchup will draw the most viewers.

Honestly Chicago/New England is the most intriguing matchup (objectively speaking). But Philly/Indy is most likely to get moved. That's an easy game to hype (McNabb vs Manning).

Flex schedules only allow you to move the game from Sunday 12 or 3 to Sunday night. No games from Sunday will be moved to Monday, per Flex Scheduling rules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom