Which great WR in their prime would you have like to see DB9 work with not named MT13 or Quiet Storm? (1 Viewer)

Yea I picked Moss even tho those guys would be better with Drew.
Moss would've been mostly a waste here IMO.

Brees has always been one of the most accurate deep ball throwers in the league, just not the strongest.

I would have loved to see moss play with Peyton Manning, even in a pro bowl.

Most would've been mostly a waste here IMO.

Brees has always been one of the most accurate deep ball throwers in the league, just not the strongest.

I would have loved to see moss play with Peyton Manning, even in a pro bowl.

I agree. Just picked him as he’s my favorite WR of all time. Most of his skill set would have been wasted here indeed.

Former Saints' receiver: Wes Chandler (...and there's no close second, IMO).

Former NFL receiver: Moss was dynamic and explosive, but Drew's strength is not the deep ball AND Moss wasn't the most disciplined route runner for short to intermediate passes.

It would be a close choice between (Flash 80) Jerry Rice and Steve Smith. Rice is a safer choice, but think of what Steve Smith would have done if he had Brees throwing the rock instead of Delhomme or Newton?

:gosaints:

Former Saints' receiver: Wes Chandler (...and there's no close second, IMO)

Former NFL receiver: Moss was dynamic and explosive, but Drew's strength is not the deep ball AND Moss wasn't the most disciplined route runner for short to intermediate passes.

It would be a close choice between (Flash 80) Jerry Rice and Steve Smith. Rice is a safer choice, but think of what Steve Smith would have done if he had Brees throwing the rock instead of Delhomme or Newton?

Totally forgot about Steve. Agreed.

You think Wes over Eric Martin? I’ll admit I don’t remember Wes. I’ll do some digging on him.

Edit:
Why in the world did New Orleans brass let him go in 81?

Totally forgot about Steve. Agreed.

You think Wes over Eric Martin? I’ll admit I don’t remember Wes. I’ll do some digging on him.

Edit:
Why in the world did New Orleans brass let him go in 81?

In the '82 season, with the SD Chargers, Wes Chandler racked up over 1,000 yds in just 8 games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom