Which great WR in their prime would you have like to see DB9 work with not named MT13 or Quiet Storm? (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be a former Saints player. I'm talking guys like...
Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, etc. Any great wideout that you can think of that was great in the prime years of their career.

As for me, I would love to see Drew work with Isaac Bruce. That dude was beast when it comes to route running.

Moss or Fitz. Belichick was able to handle Moss' attitude, so Payton probably could too. And Fitz would have been so money (like he wasn't already?) with Brees throwing to him.

Larry Fitzgerald is probably the best answer. Drew’s deadly accuracy with Fitzgerald’s hands would be dominant.

For the sake of saying someone different, I’ll say Andre Johnson. Maybe the best bully WR with the ball in the air in the history of the NFL.

For me, it would be a WR that has produced no matter what QB was throwing to him. Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, Edelman, Megatron, etc.
I think Hopkins would be the best answer now with a 40 year old Drew. Dude is unreal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom