Which is the best of the remaining unbeaten teams? VOTE!!! (1 Viewer)

Indy is the best AFC team I've seen. Winner of NO and NYG will be the top NFC team.

It's a wash between us, the Giants and the Vikings in the NFC really. Each team has it's strengths and weaknesses. The Saints and the Giants are mirror images right now honestly. The Vikings secondary IMO kind of sucks and if they don't get pressure, a QB is completing that pass, and last night proved that yet again. The Vikings did show they get to the passer more times then not. Jarred Allen is sick. I watched him on every defensive play last night and he pushed his tackle back EVERY time and was constantly doubled blocked by a TE or FB.

Right now, the Colts are the best team because Manning is having his best season yet. Their defense has settled down. Their only weakness is lack of a run game yet again, and in the playoffs, they'll need that.

Wait til we beat the Giants....There wont even be a poll except...who can compete with the Saints in the NFC Championship?:9:

Nah!!! If we beat the Giants, the next poll will ask the question:

Are the Saints overrated?

By then probably we'll be the only undefeated team left...LMAO!

If I was going to predict on how things would finish based on the remaining schedule, I'd have: (Bolded Teams are wins)

Broncos 10-6- NE, SD, Bye, @Bal, Pit, @Was, SD, NYG, @KC, @Ind, Oak, @Phi, KC

Vikings 12-4- @StL, Bal, @Pit, @GB, Bye, Det, Sea, Chi, @Ari, Cin, @Car, @Chi, NYG

Colts 15-1- @Ten, Bye, @StL, SF, Hou, NE, @Bal, @Hou, Ten, Den, @Jax, NYJ, @Buf

Giants 13-3- Oak, @NO, Ari, @Phi, SD, Bye, Atl, @Den, Dal, Phi, @Was, Car, @Min

Saints 15-1- Bye, NYG, @Mia, Atl, Car, @StL, @TB, NE, @Was, @Atl, Dal, TB, @Car

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom