Which is the best of the remaining unbeaten teams? VOTE!!! (1 Viewer)

Down 6% to the Vikings.. which I guess is suspected because they just won on Monday Night and they have ole what his face at QB.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yawn. That's pretty predictable, actually. Not because I think that the Vikings are the better team (we have a higher ranked offense AND defense), but because it's such a trend in NFL analysis today to just act according to whatever your knee-jerk reaction is. They played tonight and it's fresh on everyone's mind. The Saints played Sunday so in their eyes, we're pretty much old news. If this poll is taken next Saturday night, I'm pretty sure we'd pull ahead. Not that we care what America thinks or anything *rolls eyes*

Really though, NFL fans right now have some of the shortest memories of any professional sport in the country. It used to bother me, but I've learned to just let go and have faith that the cream will always rise to the top in the end. I hate to use the phrase because it's cliche, and it sucks that it's this way, but the NFL really is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately league.

Wait til we beat the Giants....There wont even be a poll except...who can compete with the Saints in the NFC Championship?:9:

Of course theyre going to sleep on us...What else is new. Theyre naturally gonna pick the odds on favorite. Its funny how a lot of people make their decisions according to what teams did last year. HELLO...Its a new season, and we have a new whole new team! I thought the Cards and the Vikes were the most overrated teams coming into 09.

Of course theyre going to sleep on us...What else is new. Theyre naturally gonna pick the odds on favorite. Its funny how a lot of people make their decisions according to what teams did last year. HELLO...Its a new season, and we have a new whole new team! I thought the Cards and the Vikes were the most overrated teams coming into 09.

Well, we are a strong second (now down 5%) and we're ahead of the mighty NYG squad who happen to have a pretty large fan base. I think the Vikings look pretty good, as do all the undefeated teams. That said, I think the Saints would beat anybody right now.

Down 3% now.

Thread title should include the word "vote" to attract traffic.

And please nobody quote me and say why, we shouldnt care, I realize that, its for fun.

Drew Brees on Mike and Mike in 5 min

@ 5:25am central tues.

The Vikings beat an average team with a terrible defense at home and suddenly they are the best unbeaten team?

I'd take the Saints, the Colts, and the Giants to beat the Vikings straight up, home or away.

voted. we are now tied with vikings at 27%, colts have 24% and giants 17%, broncos 5%

keep it up saints fans!

JFYI:

Broncos - NE, SD, Bye, @Bal, Pit, @Was, SD, NYG, @KC, @Ind, Oak, @Phi, KC

Vikings - @StL, Bal, @Pit, @GB, Bye, Det, Sea, Chi, @Ari, Cin, @Car, @Chi, NYG

Colts - @Ten, Bye, @StL, SF, Hou, NE, @Bal, @Hou, Ten, Den, @Jax, NYJ, @Buf

Giants - Oak, @NO, Ari, @Phi, SD, Bye, Atl, @Den, Dal, Phi, @Was, Car, @Min

Saints - Bye, NYG, @Mia, Atl, Car, @StL, @TB, NE, @Was, @Atl, Dal, TB, @Car

Broncos and the Vikings have it tough the next few weeks and the Giants have to play 3 of these undefeated teams. If we make it pass the Giants next week, I see the Saints and the Colts making it the furthest without losing a game.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom