Which kick returners to target in the draft? (1 Viewer)

I would be making Alvin Kamara the pick. Missed out on David Johnson might as well get Pierre 2.0. I watched Zach Cunninghams game against Tennessee and he tackles a lot of RBs....but Kamara made him miss time after time after time. He's a mini Marshawn Lynch is the only way I can describe him.

He and Cunningham would be 1st and 2nd round picks. Even if we had to trade uo

I would be ☺ if we get a player with enough common sense to just take a knee when the ball is kicked to the end zone.

Curtis Samuel in the 2nd he's a Percy Harvin type player

I really want Curtis Samuel but I don't think he returns kicks. Not saying he couldn't, but I don't think he does at Ohio State.

The Cajuns Elijah McGuire might be able to fit that role as a mid to late rd pick...he didn't have a ton of opportunities in college because he was a work horse in the offense but I think he can transition well in the league as a special teamer.....but on top of that your getting a jack of all trades type player...good runner with excellent vision and has improved in pass pro

Adoree Jackson is a beast on defense and special teams. Peppers is too obviously.

Yeah Jackson is by far the best return man in college football IMO. Looks like Devin Hester out there. If we pick a CB in the first round he needs to be the guy.

All along i been saying draft Jabrill Peppers. He does it all. Harper want be back and KV a PED use from being suspended again next season. Jabrill Peppers is my guy in round 1. He's a game changer.Jabril also return punts and hes very good at it. Saints need game changers on defense and only one Saints hve is Cam Jordan. Bell @ Peppers maning that back end.....Awesome!

I'd pick up Patterson in FA and Kamara in the draft. Both have different roles but it'd be nice to have some quality return options.

I think EJW is correct in that we will trade back up into the late first or 2nd to grab someone we like. I can see us going LB / CB / RB with the first 3 picks and EDGE / OL later (4th/5th). It's a good EDGE class and we have pretty good depth along the DL. CB's are ?'s because of the injury history to Williams and just the overall youth despite what Coach Glenn / Allen have been able to do with them.

Personally, I'm still kinda' ticked off that the Saints didn't make a move to move up a few spots last draft to get Jakeem Grant (Texas Tech).. he was available in the 6th, and who was our pick ????..

The Texas Tech wide receiver, an explosive runner packed into a 5-7, 168-pound body, used his pro day on Friday to prove what he would have shown at the NFL Combine had he been invited.

A Saints scout reportedly clocked Grant at 4.10 seconds in the 40-yard dash, which is faster than Bo Jackson's Combine-record 4.12 in 1986.

Texas Tech's Jakeem Grant clocked at 4.10 in 40-yard dash | NFL | Sporting News

Regardless, that guy has some wheels, woulda' been a nice Saint! .. just my .02

PS: It'd be nice if they don't sleep at the wheel this season, and get a guy that can just straight burn!

NW.

I think a 2nd round pick or a late 1st round pick if we could trade back up would be good to spend on McCaffrey or Adoree. CB and Joker RB are positions of need even if they're more of a luxury than need. Both should be real threats at KR/PR with the potential to be all-pro at their position and as returners. I'd like to have either one in black and gold.

Another option would be to try and dig a diamond KR/PR out of Canadian league.

I think a 2nd round pick or a late 1st round pick if we could trade back up would be good to spend on McCaffrey or Adoree. CB and Joker RB are positions of need even if they're more of a luxury than need. Both should be real threats at KR/PR with the potential to be all-pro at their position and as returners. I'd like to have either one in black and gold.

Another option would be to try and dig a diamond KR/PR out of Canadian league.

One player out of the CFL is Quincy McDuffie.

Quincy McDuffie - CFL.ca

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eVDt7Dyj4Cg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom