Which lb that we drafted lately was the best? (1 Viewer)

Well

• Marvin Mitchell

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Alfred Fincher

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Courtney Watson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colby Buckwaldt

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • Cie Grant

• James Allen

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Sedrick Hodge

• NONE

Votes: 54 51.9%

• Total voters
I go with Allen, I know he was always hurt but when he wasn't I always remember him being around the ball. The rest were not good enough to get on the field...

Amen Brother!!!! I picked James Allen because he seemed to be good but injury prone. The rest, well they got paid.

Cie Grant was a beast in Madden 05 or 04 I can't remember.

I remember my dad asking Loomis why we picked Cie Grant (it was at Cajun Field) over Bradie James and he told him "just wait until you see him on the field, you'll know why".

We had 2 chances to get James :covri:

I remember my dad asking Loomis why we picked Cie Grant (it was at Cajun Field) over Bradie James and he told him "just wait until you see him on the field, you'll know why".

We had 2 chances to get James :covri:

Haslett would have ruined Brady James just like the rest, or maybe Venturi would've been the one to ruin him. They would move him to FS or something,lol.

reading that list of linebackers makes me want to cry... litterally who is evaluating this talent... i really sometimes think that loomis should just log on saintsreport sometimes and listen to some of the posters!!! i think we'd have a better team!

James Allen.

I'll never forget that game againist Tampa when he caught the ball in the endzone for us to win the game.

James Allen and Cie Grant all showed signs of being....something....but they just couldn't stay on the field.

Everyone else......

Although the question doesn't make sense grammatically, I had to check "none." I was hoping Rickey Jackson would be on the list. He may have been the last great LB the Saints drafted. :covri:

This is like asking which pile of dog crap smells the best. I mean, I'm sure one stinks a little less then the other, but do you want any of it regardless?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom