Which line will be the Tiger best at LSU next year? (1 Viewer)

Which line will be the strongest going into next season?

• Total voters

VVextreme

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Which line will be the Tiger best at LSU next year after all of the massive losses we've endured lately on both side.

A. OL
B. DL

OL should be improved next year at LG, RG, and RT. LT is a wash mostly because Dworaczyk never really gelled at the position. Lonergan will be missed at center but I believe Porter will do a fine job. Now if Porter, Collins, or Alexander goes down we will be in trouble because we do not have depth next year with experience. Williford will be the only proven backup.

I think our DL will have some growing pains, especially at DE. I think our DT's will be solid.

to hard to tell at this point but I'll go with OL. The right side of the OL should be fine with Porter and Alexander, not sure who the Center will be, and not sure if Collins will stay at LG or move out to LT. Ethan Pocic the freshman looks to be a solid OT but we won't know until he puts the pads on.

On the DL we have Rasco and Johnson coming back. Those are about the only two that saw significant playing time last year. The rest are still all ?.

to hard to tell at this point but I'll go with OL. The right side of the OL should be fine with Porter and Alexander, not sure who the Center will be, and not sure if Collins will stay at LG or move out to LT. Ethan Pocic the freshman looks to be a solid OT but we won't know until he puts the pads on.

On the DL we have Rasco and Johnson coming back. Those are about the only two that saw significant playing time last year. The rest are still all ?.

I'm going to have to pick the D-Line, but it's close... I'm really nervous about BOTH our lines and that's just not a place I wanna be.

Reasons for the D-Line.

1. Our O-Line was bad LAST year, so I fail to see how it gets any better.
2. Unless something changes, our OL coach is up in the press box trying to play handicapped OC.
3. Chavis and company are just better coaches on the defensive side.
4. ZM has horrible pocket awareness and mobility, so hopefully that improves.
5. We're down a couple of RB's, but still expecting big things from Hill and company. Depth is more of a concern now.
6. Freak Johnson.

I like the new talent we brought in on O-Line, but going to take time to get them into speed. We have massive shoes to fill on the D-Line. This is going to be an interesting year! I might have picked OL if Faulk was coming back, but he's not.

I like Alexander too, so really hope he continues his progression.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom