• Baltimore

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Steelers

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know this is the freshest loss but I think this one hurts me the most. I guess it was because it was me with 15 Steeler fans. Seems like we should have won that game. We had some of our best and worst plays in this game.

Panthers. Aside from the fact that it's a divisional foe, the Saints played a near flawless game and still just came up 3 points short.

This game and the Ravens game, the team just played erratically and didn't seem into it for the full 60 minutes.

I know this is the freshest loss but I think this one hurts me the most. I guess it was because it was me with 15 Steeler fans. Seems like we should have won that game. We had some of our best and worst plays in this game.

IMO, the "toughest" loss was in two games we won:

Atlanta: loss Ninkovich to injury; and

Tampa: loss Harper to injury.

this one. we really did outplay them for most of the game, but made too many mistakes.

they deserved to win, but take any one turnover away and we win.

today we became what the steelers have been all year. we need a win next week.

Baltimore

Because we played scarred(sp?) in that game

Carolina and the Steeler game were just missed opportunities, the Balitmore game was a tale whoopin we needed, but the steelers game we lost because we couldnt hold on to the ball, we made the plays but couldnt hold on to the ball we were without Horn, Thomas 2 pieces to the team and plugged in servicable players and still took the steelers to the last second, so to me this game hurts the most.

Definatly this last one. I hate the stillahs, I mean hate them, and have for years. Regardless, id rather get blown out 34-3 then lose a game like this one. So its a double sting for me.

Division losses hurt worst IMHO... we can overcome the B-more and Pitt loses, because in a tie breaker situation division games count more than non-conference games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom