Which movie is your guilty pleasure? (1 Viewer)

Also, Outside Providence is the best comedy that has ever farted in my mouth.

Men at work is a guilty pleasure and completely underrated movie and gave us this great gif

men-at-work-golf-clap-o.gif

Death Wish 3. The scene where Bronson and the police office run down the street shooting the bad guys off the roof tops is classic. It is pretty terrible, but I love it.

I like a lot of crappy comedies (deuce bigalow, joe dirt, ladies man etc), but when you say guilty pleasure I think if things I secretly love but would never admit to people I know/work with.

It's a toss up between Pitch Perfect and Just friends.

since they both turned out to be such wackos, i'll say the collective works of Woody Allen and Clint Eastwood

but the for real answer is Legends of the Fall
nttawwt

Mine is Nacho Libre!

"I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I used my hand to wipe my tears!"

• <table class="table-dl-like" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px;"><tbody style="box-sizing: border-box;"><tr style="box-sizing: border-box;"><td class="bold" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-align: right; vertical-align: top; width: 105px;">
    </td><td style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px; vertical-align: top;"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Steel magnolias, my mom and I watched it as a kid and I laughed at all the funny parts. When I went to college in natchitoches I had even more respect for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom