Which national sports analyst has least credibility? (1 Viewer)

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Ya I don’t really love any of them. Even the draft guys seem like clowns. I miss mayock a lot. Was the only draft guy I trusted

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hard to say. For me I don't listen to anyone of them. I have yet to even tune to ESPN Fox sports or any NFL discussion shows for so long now that I don't even know the names or the faces of anyone on TV.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jones Drew is the worst by far for me.

Chris Simms make a living making controversies out of dumb statements.

And if you talk of a pre-game show, I can't stand the homerism of the NFLNetwork.

SWAMP_THING

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know this one is hard. I'm going with Damien Woody. He talks as if he is the definitive authority. Grates on me. Yet he defended the refs as making the "right call" regarding the NFC Championship robbery. He also said it was an uncatchable pass.
What's telling is this dude played for the Pats, and everyone knows they would have got that call..so dude is so FOS

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Easily, 80% of them are deplorable garbage and the majority of the remaining 20% would've been far below average if they were compared to pre-2000 media members. Damn near all of them are some combination of cocky, smug, dumb, or uptight, and I chalk it up to the networks proactively grooming them to be that way. They know this country is teeming with low IQ sheep that gravitate to people that sound overly sure of themselves regardless of how unfounded and downright ignorant the drivel spewing from their mouths is.

I think my blood pressure actually went up slightly while typing this post.

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
I can't stand Chris Collinsworth. He will say something, and show a replay that shows the exact opposite, but not change his stance. Or he'll start talking about something, and completely ignore the game. I hate it when he's on a Saints game.

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I can't stand Chris Collinsworth. He will say something, and show a replay that shows the exact opposite, but not change his stance. Or he'll start talking about something, and completely ignore the game. I hate it when he's on a Saints game.

He’s one of my favorites, and easily one of the best.

But it’s definitely cool to hate on him on this board.

And it’s Cris......like Cris Carter.

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
He’s one of my favorites, and easily one of the best.

But it’s definitely cool to hate on him on this board.

And it’s Cris......like Cris Carter.
I disagree that he's one of the best. But we can disagree, and that's OK. There are really very few that I don't like. He's just one of them.

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Less stressful to just talk about the ones I miss on TV -- the original ESPN Gameday crew of Boomer, T.J. and Mortensen. Throw in a little Gayle Gardner after the games are over. Just the highlights and no circle-jerk, locker room chatter.

And of course, I miss the old announcer teams of Madden/Summerall and Enberg/Olsen for games. It was people that people actually liked!

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
I know this one is hard. I'm going with Damien Woody. He talks as if he is the definitive authority. Grates on me. Yet he defended the refs as making the "right call" regarding the NFC Championship robbery. He also said it was an uncatchable pass.
Ok, we will call it an uncatchable pass. Then we will take the penalty for a hit on a defenseless receiver.

Theres no way out of it being one or the other. Both result in a 1st down and a Super Bowl appearance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom