Which national sports analyst has least credibility? (1 Viewer)

Ya I don’t really love any of them. Even the draft guys seem like clowns. I miss mayock a lot. Was the only draft guy I trusted

Hard to say. For me I don't listen to anyone of them. I have yet to even tune to ESPN Fox sports or any NFL discussion shows for so long now that I don't even know the names or the faces of anyone on TV.

Jones Drew is the worst by far for me.

Chris Simms make a living making controversies out of dumb statements.

And if you talk of a pre-game show, I can't stand the homerism of the NFLNetwork.

I know this one is hard. I'm going with Damien Woody. He talks as if he is the definitive authority. Grates on me. Yet he defended the refs as making the "right call" regarding the NFC Championship robbery. He also said it was an uncatchable pass.

What's telling is this dude played for the Pats, and everyone knows they would have got that call..so dude is so FOS

Easily, 80% of them are deplorable garbage and the majority of the remaining 20% would've been far below average if they were compared to pre-2000 media members. Damn near all of them are some combination of cocky, smug, dumb, or uptight, and I chalk it up to the networks proactively grooming them to be that way. They know this country is teeming with low IQ sheep that gravitate to people that sound overly sure of themselves regardless of how unfounded and downright ignorant the drivel spewing from their mouths is.

I think my blood pressure actually went up slightly while typing this post.

I can't stand Chris Collinsworth. He will say something, and show a replay that shows the exact opposite, but not change his stance. Or he'll start talking about something, and completely ignore the game. I hate it when he's on a Saints game.

I can't stand Chris Collinsworth. He will say something, and show a replay that shows the exact opposite, but not change his stance. Or he'll start talking about something, and completely ignore the game. I hate it when he's on a Saints game.

He’s one of my favorites, and easily one of the best.

But it’s definitely cool to hate on him on this board.

And it’s Cris......like Cris Carter.

He’s one of my favorites, and easily one of the best.

But it’s definitely cool to hate on him on this board.

And it’s Cris......like Cris Carter.
I disagree that he's one of the best. But we can disagree, and that's OK. There are really very few that I don't like. He's just one of them.

Less stressful to just talk about the ones I miss on TV -- the original ESPN Gameday crew of Boomer, T.J. and Mortensen. Throw in a little Gayle Gardner after the games are over. Just the highlights and no circle-jerk, locker room chatter.

And of course, I miss the old announcer teams of Madden/Summerall and Enberg/Olsen for games. It was people that people actually liked!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom