Saints Which NFL fan base is most deserving of a championship this season? (1 Viewer)

NEMATIC

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
'Who Dat' nation has been through some painful season finales of late
While no fan base truly deserves anything out of its relationship with a football team, certain organizations are overdue for a title. Some clubs, like the Lions and Browns, haven't had a postseason win since the 1990s. Others, like the Falcons, Vikings........

Article Is Here!

When I went to the site to read did not expect our Saints to be part of the article.

Um, the Browns? Lol what do you want me to say? Of course it's the Who Dat Nation? After what we just went through, it's gotta be us.

Other than us I'd have to say Cleveland.
Everyone talks about suffering Browns and Lions fans, but Cleveland got an NBA title a few years ago and Detroit won the Stanley Cup in '08 (and the Red Wings dominated the NHL for years, and the Pistons had some good runs, too).

Buffalo deserves it most (other than us). Four straight Super Bowls and no wins, and the only other team they have are the Sabres, who haven't done much.

I doubt the Bills are even close to contending this year, and it will be a damn shame when they finally make it back to the Big Dance and the Saints destroy them for their record eighth consecutive Super Bowl win.

I think a more fun question is who deserves it the least -- or better, who deserves to never win it or never win it again? Atlanta, obviously, followed by Dallas, and maybe New England or San Francisco.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom