Which NFL team(s) do you root for when it doesn’t hurt the Saints if the team wins? (1 Viewer)

I was a Pats fan as a kid because I was rooting for the underdog in the 85 Super Bowl. Then they drafted Tommy Hodson and as a young kid from Baton Rouge that was cool.. Then, I liked the flying Elvis logo change. Their first Super Bowl win was awesome for me, not 2009 SB awesome but very cool ... I have a hard time rooting for them now. I am partial to the Chargers in the AFC these days and if we are out in the NFC, I'd love to see the Lions win one.

Buffalo, Arizona, and whomever is playing Seattle, Dallas or Atlanta. When Cowgirls play Seahags I root for a 0-0 tie.

None on a consistent basis. Individually, try to pull for a W/L that affects the overall Saints position in the standings. Also, as said above, pull for hated teams to lose.

When I was a kid, before the Saints came into existence, it was the Houston Oilers. They were on TV in NOLA every Sunday, had Billy Cannon and George Blanda, and were our team. Didn't carry over to the Titans, though.
The Oilers were always my 2nd fave team back in the day. Bum Phillips and Earl Campbell were the main reason. Still miss those uniforms.

Baltimore and Kansas City

Bengals because I lived in Cincy for 20 years.
Ravens and Packers because two or my best friends are big fans.
Browns and Lions because as a Saints' fan, I can relate to their frustration.

Bills for me. Family from Buffalo.

Went to the game last year and I mean you really could not have had two fanbases get along better than the Bills and Saints did for Thanksgiving week. Plus you throw in the fact that we were at a spot in that game where we really weren't broken hearted about getting blown out, and it was just a good, relaxed time for everyone who came down.

I know a lot of Bills lifers I met that week said this was hands down the best away game trip they had ever taken.

I only root for the Saints to win. But I do root for the Cowboys and the rest of the NFCS to lose, so I’ll root for whoever their opponents are for the week 😂

Ravens and Chiefs. Exciting QBs in the AFC. I really like Justin Herbert too but one of my good friends is a mega obnoxious chargers fan so I end up rooting against them. @CapitalCitySaint

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom